CHALLENGE Week of 6-22-02

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok gang after thinking and thinking and thinking of a new challenge I finally came up with one. READING!! We are always encouraging our children to read. Yes we like them to read EVEn in the SUmmer EVEN though school is not currently in session and we LOVE it when they do something EDUCATIONAL during their summer vacation from school.

Okk so what about us do we read?? I am not talking about the paper on sundays or the mail I am talking about taking 15-30 minutes everyday to just sit down with a good book and take some time just for yourself to unwind.

That is this weeks challenge READ!! It is a great passtime and you never know what you will learn!!

I LOVE to read but haven't been taking the time to do it. I'm looking forward to relaxing by my patio with a good book this week! Thanks for the reminder.
;)

I love to read, but once I start, I can't put the book down. I read all 4 Harry Potter books in 3 weeks (that was over 1000 pages). So, I need a new book. Any suggestions on a good summer book?

I just finished The Pilot's Wife, it was the first of Oprah's Book Club books I've read. it was good and kept me interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter