Challenge Week of 6-9

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok so yet again I am sitting here trying to think of a good challenge!! Mrs. PH what do you think we could try getting something done in the house everyday this week. INstead of letting the laundry or all the cleaning go until one day try doing something little everyday!! it really is amazing how much time you can save in the long run.

Jiminy, YES! It is so true, that when you let it all fall behind and try to catch up in one day, it takes so much longer! I tend to let my laundry go for days, and then I am buried!!! I just read this today, but I am off to a fairly good start. I did work on some laundry yesterday. I will do more tonight and do something around the house each day for the rest of the week. My DH is going to love you for this!!!!!:D

P.S. I will be more than happy to post the challenge for next week. I will start brain storming now!;)

That would be great Mrs. PH!! I need a break to think of better ideas!!!! Or more ideas at any ate. I was doing really well but had to go out of town for a couple of days so needless to say the 2 days I was gone I did not do anything. I got back tonight and cleaned in the kitchen some so at least I did a little something tonight!!! Thanks Mrs. PH for posting next weeks challenge!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter