Challenge

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
FOr some reason we have gotten away from doing the weekly challenge!! Any interest in having them??

If we don't get anyone we will play the challenge mrs P. WE will do great and have lots of fun!!!!!

Yes, Jiminy, we sure will! Actually, right now, I challange everyone to join us!!! You don't want to miss out on all the fun, do you?!

Great Challenge!!! I will take that!!!!!!!!!! Come on everyone this is always fun!!

Basically there were thnigs like drink your water everyday for the next week. Excercise everyday even if it was only taking the stairs instead of the elevator...spend more time with the family...do something for yourself....relax.........things like that...they were lots of fun and actually seemed to make you think about some of the little things in life......let's see what else did we have oh yes try a new recipe..............

I'm up for a challenge. I loved the water challenge. When will the new challenge be posted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter