Challenges getting Wedding Photo's

NuclearDad

Wearer of the Belly Bag
Has anyone here had this experience? Our Son and Daughter-in-Law were married in October of 2021. Disney photographers took pictures for the welcome party the night before, the wedding itself, and two photo sessions in the parks. It's now been eleven weeks since the wedding and they have not received the pictures yet. They called and emailed at the 8 week mark and received promises that they would get their pictures soon. At the 10 week mark they got an email with a link, but the link took them to a sign-in page that only says "Your site is not active yet" regardless of the user id and password they enter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, they are WAY behind right now because they are understaffed. But I would be concerned that they think they're done with these photos and don't realize they weren't activated on the site. You can email wdw.dfap.post.production@disney.com or call Disney Fine Art Photography at 407-827-5056 (though supposedly they aren't answering the phone right now).

Thanks for that email. My Son and DIL emailed their contact about the issue and the photos were available in about 2 days.

Has anyone here had this experience? Our Son and Daughter-in-Law were married in October of 2021. Disney photographers took pictures for the welcome party the night before, the wedding itself, and two photo sessions in the parks. It's now been eleven weeks since the wedding and they have not received the pictures yet. They called and emailed at the 8 week mark and received promises that they would get their pictures soon. At the 10 week mark they got an email with a link, but the link took them to a sign-in page that only says "Your site is not active yet" regardless of the user id and password they enter.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi! I recently go married at Disney as well. I have been told 6 months to get my photos after originally being told 4-6 weeks and the. 10-12 weeks. Wondering what time from you son was initially given? Just trying to gauge my odds of finally getting my photos in august.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter