Challenging DISign for a family t-shirt

GiJohnsGirl

Mouseketeer
My husband surprised us with a trip to wdw at the end of June before he is deployed and today he announced that he wants to do matching t-shirts. He wants a mesh of military and Disney. I originally thought a mickey head with a patriotic character in the center, but he does not want a mickey head. His last request is a camo-EPCOT ball. :confused3 I know this is very vague and not how it is normally done, but I have looked through a lot of previous done disigns and there really isn't anything already like this. Any thoughts or ideas from someone more creative?

EpcotCamo.jpg

Something like this maybe?

I have an idea that I will be excited to work on after I get home from the office!

cute.... I am just learning PSE and watching to see what people design! Its a very neat thing to do!

What text would you want on it?

Here is a rough idea of where I am going with it....

or I could add your family info in what format you want curving around the top of this version:

so you can preview camo detail better. I can do with or without Epcot symbol in middle...

SSE-CamoRound2b.jpg

Wow! These are all so great. This one is our favorite! We would love to have King Family matching the wdw font.

GiJohnsGirl: happy to once you edit your post and remove the quote...(see my signature) thanks!

great DISign especially for kiddos tht love military like my boys.
Could you possibly do it with green camo and change the date to 2013 for me please.

Thanks so much!
Fran

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter