Chances for 4 Night Wait List Studio in June

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
What do you think the chances of my WL coming through(just did it today :scared:) coming through for June 11-15) Did standard BWV and PV/GV BWV? First time wait listing.

I'd think you would be better off waitlisting SSR or OKW.

pixiedust:
Yeah we are just not huge fans of those with our young kids. Not the end of the world if it does not come through. We booked at POFQ awhile back, but just recently did a point transfer in hopes something might come through. Thanks for the input :)

Yeah we are just not huge fans of those with our young kids. Not the end of the world if it does not come through. We booked at POFQ awhile back, but just recently did a point transfer in hopes something might come through. Thanks for the input :)

Have you been to SSR with your young kids? The two feature pools are both fantastic, and the community center is great. It's one of my favorite resorts as far as activities go, and the buses are typically fine as well.

Have you been to SSR with your young kids? The two feature pools are both fantastic, and the community center is great. It's one of my favorite resorts as far as activities go, and the buses are typically fine as well.
I agree.

We have. Just not a fan on how big. The pool we were right buy was wonderful, but the rest of the resort was not our style.

Are any days available? Keep searching and grab what you can.
There were 2 of the days (1 and 3) but could not grab them in time. So no, no days at all. I will keep searching for anything at this point all they time. No worries if nothing pops up POFQ is a pretty good back up :)

I feel your pain. Even at the 11 month window I have been having difficulty booking at our home resort (BCV). When I think of what we pay for monthly dues and NOT getting a complete booking into our resort, (even at the 11 month window!!!) this very much frustrates and disappoints me.

In addition to the waitlist, I would stalk the Resort Availability Tool at least once a day. I have been trying to piece together a trip in late May/early June for the DIS 20th Anniversary Party. Nothing was available except 1 Bedrooms at SSR. Yesterday, I checked again and snagged 5 nights in a studio at Kidani. With the RAT, you can monitor a lot of resorts beyond your waitlist.

I feel your pain. Even at the 11 month window I have been having difficulty booking at our home resort (BCV). When I think of what we pay for monthly dues and NOT getting a complete booking into our resort, (even at the 11 month window!!!) this very much frustrates and disappoints me.
When have you not gotten what you want at BCV at 11 months? Wow! I feel lucky, never had that happened to me.

We are going home June 10-17. Back at the 11 month window we were only able to reserve 4 nights. I'm wondering if people are booking at 11 month windows then renting these ressies. We've had this problem the past two years!!! Very frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter