Chances for SR at BWV for end of June?

jaymar

Earning My Ears
I just booked my first reservation (paperwork hasn't even come in yet) :cool1: . I tried for a 2 br at my 'home' of BWV and could get the entire week as standard view except for one day right in the middle of the week :confused3 . I'm waitlisted for the standard view for that one night. What does anyone think the chances of getting that one night are? Our week is June 24, 2006 - July 1, 2006. I guess if it goes on a while I'll just give in and try to book a preferred view for the whole week. Thanks for the opinions. :love:

Wow, we're still in the home resort advantage! I think it will come through for you, I hope so!!

Pixie Dust!
Bobbi :wizard:

Thanks for the good thoughts. I was debating between getting the F&F incentive at SSR and trying to book at BWV w/in the 7month window, or buying BWV. I guess I'm glad I made the decision I did. We usually won't want a 2 BR, and will usually book closer to the 11-month time frame. This was just because of the timing of when we bought, but I'm still a little surprised. Hopefully it will come through. Can you image switching rooms twice in one week with 8 people????!!!

So, you bought into BWV just now? Welcome Home, BWV neighbor!! I "switched" to a BWV standard view 2 bedroom waitlist and it came through for me, about 2 months before the visit, which was in August. For just the one night, I sure hope you get it!

Bobbi :flower:

Welcome Home Neighbor!! I guess you decided on BWV! I think you will be happy with it. And I would bet that you will get that one night too. It is so far out that people make lots of changes. Here's some pixie dust! :wizard:

I think your waitlist willcome through. Don't give up too quickly - summertime isn't all that tough too book and you are not going over the July 4 Holiday week.

Best wishes-

Thanks for the wishes all. Yes, we just bought, haven't even gotten the papers yet. We're very excited. I'll wait a while before switching to the preferred view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter