Change 1 out of 5 (18)

How so?

The day before yesterday, I was getting awful pop ups. Is that what you were referring to?

Cross
I was trying to go to like say page 4, and then answered the next thing the page 4 was gone and had to let show page with page 4 it was frustrating. I hate that we cant even see our post count any longer...

I was trying to go to like say page 4, and then answered the next thing the page 4 was gone and had to let show page with page 4 it was frustrating. I hate that we cant even see our post count any longer...
I agree about having to click on the avatar to see our post counts! I was so happy to have over 100,000 !

I guess we’re still on cross

crows

I used to like it when after I posted I hit back space and it went back to whatever page I was on.....now I have to backspace twice to get back to the page. I know, I know, 1st World problems for sure!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter