Change reservation by a day

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Air flight cancelled and can not get flight until next day. Can reservation be changed on line or do i need to phone call center. Reducing holiday by a day.

Air flight cancelled and can not get flight until next day. Can reservation be changed on line or do i need to phone call center. Reducing holiday by a day.

It works online IF the removed day doesn't trigger the reservation algorithm to hide the dates.

I had to call when I needed to decrease my May stay by one day. The availability wasn't there when I tried to do it online, so it wouldn't let me change. Even when I called, the agent had to put me on hold and get someone else to do it. Also, I would recommend calling first thing in the morning.

Certainly no problem in trying to change it online. If it won't let you do that then likely need to call Disney. Sometimes the fare is only applicable for certain dates and adding/removing dates could result in a different price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter