• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Change to DCL website itinerary listing

Donathius

Mouseketeer
Is this new or am I just that unobservant? The reservation itinerary on the DCL website now shows which night is pirate night!
https://imgur.com/a/9Lebq
9Lebq

Someone posted about that change a few weeks ago. Very helpful. I'm on the cruise on the photo you linked!

Huh. I just checked both my Mediterranean cruise for June and my Caribbean cruise for Jan 2019 and I only have "Sail Away Celebrations." I wonder how close you have to be to see that.

Huh. I just checked both my Mediterranean cruise for June and my Caribbean cruise for Jan 2019 and I only have "Sail Away Celebrations." I wonder how close you have to be to see that.
I don't know how close, but our CA Coast May16 - 21 2018 shows Pirate night also!!

Is this new or am I just that unobservant? The reservation itinerary on the DCL website now shows which night is pirate night!
https://imgur.com/a/9Lebq
9Lebq

The itinerary shows Pirate Night for our December 26th Dream cruise. I like having that info and rescheduled my Palo dinner with Pirate Night in mind.

Our June 4th Wonder cruise itinerary now shows which night is Pixar Pals and which is the Frozen deck party. I guess DCL gets a lot of inquiries from hyperplanners like ourselves, and decided just to tell everyone in advance.

This is new. I had checked the itineraries before, and did not see this info on it.

Last edited:

I’m 34 days out, and it isn’t showing on mine. Bummer, because it’s a 5 night and I have Palo. I’d like to make sure it isn’t Pirate Night.

I’m 34 days out, and it isn’t showing on mine. Bummer, because it’s a 5 night and I have Palo. I’d like to make sure it isn’t Pirate Night.
If this is your cruise it looks like they have it listed.
upload_2017-12-5_12-40-24.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter