change

zero. haha. I have until the end of the year to do them. Its just sooo hard to get motivated.

hahaha! yeah i know what you mean. what kind of community service do you have to do? i think the easiest was to get through your hours would be to spend a day at a local soup kitchen or something. i have a friend who does things like that in her spare time by choice.

hahaha! yeah i know what you mean. what kind of community service do you have to do? i think the easiest was to get through your hours would be to spend a day at a local soup kitchen or something. i have a friend who does things like that in her spare time by choice.

I was going to docent at the Nashville Zoo, but Veterinarian options are only open to master's students. It has to be "social work" related, and my department's definition of that is REALLY narrow. I have a list of places I can go. I'm thinking that I'm going to go to the Children's Advocacy Center since I'm lining myself up to work at Department of Children's Services when I graduate in 2012. I was trying to get started last semester but no one needed any volunteers (probably because all the other social work students were doing it too!) so I put it off till the summer.

My anxiety. I worry about every single thing. I wish I was the kind of person who just goes with the flow. I'd have so much more fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter