Changed vacations!!! Sooner

haleynskye'smom

Earning My Ears
I am very excited. We were planning our first trip to Disney for January. Well, my DH, who refuses to admit is as much of a disneynut as me, mentions that we ought to go during early December due to the fact that our oldest child will be in her last year of Elementary school and we wont have a chance to take them out of school after that. It did not take me long to jump on that!! The only problem was that it was a Friday evening when he decided this so I had to wait all weekend before I could call and check on availability.
I called first thing Monday morning and our new vacation is scheduled for Dec. 4-10. So now I just jumped up an entire month. AND we will get to go to MVMCP! There are a couple of problems such as I work during the school year and I will have to take off an entire week... and I am not crazy about taking the kids out for a whole week but with advanced planning, I think they will be fine.
Now I am even more panicked about when to purchase our annual passes and DDE cards. Please help!

I'm bumping this up for you, perhaps someone has some suggestions about when to buy the AP and DDE. I've been reading another thread, and have decided to wait until we're there to buy the AP and it seems that there would only be a short delay, a day maybe, until you could pick up the letter regarding DDE.

We went to WDW many times before we realized all of the wonderful things that happen around Christmas, so you're lucky, you get to go to MVMCP on your first trip!

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter