Changing ADRs to reflect new allergy

Vasiliki76

Earning My Ears
Hello! I made ADRs for my family back in September and my daughter was just recently diagnosed with Celiacs. Any ideas on how to adjust the reservation to show the allergy? Thank you!

You can call to have the allergy added but the important thing is to make sure you tell your sever about the allergy at each restaurant. WDW is excellent when dealing with allergies.

A similar situation happened to us about 10 years ago. I think I started with calling the WDW -DINE and they gave me an email address to send all my confirmation numbers to , and the dietary issue, and I got an email back that all the changes were made. Every restaurant we went to was aware so it worked. The process of course could have changed, but I just want you to be reassured that it worked for us in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter