Changing Dinning Reservations online

Okiemom

Mouseketeer
If you already have a reservation for a place, and then want to see if you can get into a different place around the same time, same park, but just a different restaurant , do you have to cancel the 1st one before you can confirm the new place you want.

I would not want to risk losing what we had, but if we found an opening near the same time, same day, will it hold the other one until the process is confirmed with the new place to eat?

Yeah when you click submit, it'll tell you that you already have a reservation at that time, and do you want to cancel it to select the new one. I haven't had a problem with it.

Just to clarify you don't have to delete it to CHECK availability, if you find the ADR you want more than your current then it will tall you to choose which you want when you go to book

I also have had it just take the other reservation in addition to my first one - even if they are within 2 hours of each other, by a bit - like maybe 1 hr 45 min apart? Which was a surprise.

But yes, I was worried about the same thing and found using the website or even the mobile app to be really easy. Was juggling checking in for a dr appt, texting with my sister and changing ADRs via the mobile app all at the same time and it all worked beautifully! :)

On a semi-related note --- anyone else unable to cancel or modify ADRS via MDE ? ( using web and cancel/modify options not showing for dining)

Tia !

I should have scrolled up a little more !

Pardon the InconveniencePardon the Inconvenience
Guests are currently not able to modify or cancel their dining or resort reservations through our website. Please call (407) 939-3463 for dining reservations or (407) 939-1936 for resort reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter