Changing email in Disney Experience app?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
HI, I need to change me email in the disney experience app. I sign in, go to settings, then profile, from what I read there should be an edit button to change the email, but the only thing that is coming up they want to send a code to my old email (which no longer exists), suggestions? I feel like this shouldn't be this hard, lol!
thanks!!

Since you no longer have the email for them to send a code to I think you are stuck calling WDW tech. Maybe they can figure you are who you say you are by another method or with different info.
GL and hope everything works out.

HI, I need to change me email in the disney experience app. I sign in, go to settings, then profile, from what I read there should be an edit button to change the email, but the only thing that is coming up they want to send a code to my old email (which no longer exists), suggestions? I feel like this shouldn't be this hard, lol!
thanks!!
I recommend calling. I had two different email accounts associated with Disney. Member services quickly resolved and merged all my accounts into the one preferred email address.

thanks!!
You need to call Website Support at (407) 939-4357. They’ll help!

IT dept is usually a pleasant experience. Good luck - it shouldn’t be painful or take long.

I am on Chat right now with this same problem.

When I changed my email, it didn't carry over our Magic Bands.

They are fixing me up.

Just got off the phone, went very well. Only thing is, she mentioned our stay at Vero this summer, but I still can’t see it. When I go to add it, it’s saying it already exists. Any thoughts? Our reservations for bay lake and Saratoga I can see, but our summer trip to Vero I can’t. Any thoughts?

Never mind, it’s there now! I think Disney is the only customer service I don’t mind calling lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter