Changing Hotels and Nap Time

GoofyJim

Earning My Ears
20 days and counting, but I have a question. We are splitting our stay between the Polynesian and PO-R. I think checkout time at the Poly is 11:00 Am? and check in at Po-R is 3:00 Pm. The problem is my DD (20 months) nap falls sometime between checkout and check in. Would I have better luck requesting late checkout or early check in and what is the best way to request this? Thanks for all of your help!

If I were you I would ask for both... then which ever one works then you can work according to that.

Good Luck. Maybe the early check in then have a late nap and be ready for a great evening.

We will be bringing a 8 week old in February... but at that age they can sleep anywhere/anytime.

I would also request both. If you explain your situation, then the CM's will do their best to accommodate you.

Be prepared to have to "bend" a little with naptime, though. Though their intentions to get you into your room early or allow you to stay later are good, sometimes they just can't get everything to "fall into place"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter