• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing reservation after getting Moonlight Magic tickets

DisneyLore

Mouseketeer
Right now my daughter, who has the blue card membership, has a reservation at Pop Century for MK moonlight magic for herself, her BF and me. She got 3 tickets to the MK MM in April for us. I have an AP, and since the late AP room discounts just came out, was considering getting my own reservation and adding her and her BF to mine and then cancelling hers. Would this make her lose the tickets to MM? She wouldn't be without a reservation at any time but it would be a different number. Any insight would be appreciated before we do anything.

Since it would be a new reservation, it would trigger the cancellation of the tickets.

However, I would have her call MS and talk to them to see if they can make it work since there will still be a reservation

However, I would have her call MS and talk to them to see if they can make it work since there will still be a reservation
I think that is what I will do. Not worth the AP rate if we are going to lose the Tickets though. It's only a $25 per night for 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter