• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing resorts - MDE

Cosmic Ryan

Earning My Ears
I was booked to stay at Pop Century in December but changed it to Port Orleans - Riverside earlier today. I received an email confirmation but all of the images and verbiage in MDE still shows me staying at Pop Century. Just wondering if anyone else that has changed their resort within MDE can confirm whether or not this is normal that it would still be showing this?

Thanks!

I was booked to stay at Pop Century in December but changed it to Port Orleans - Riverside earlier today. I received an email confirmation but all of the images and verbiage in MDE still shows me staying at Pop Century. Just wondering if anyone else that has changed their resort within MDE can confirm whether or not this is normal that it would still be showing this?

Thanks!
Yes, I have, and yes, it can take several hours to update on MDE. Don't worry, it will update. I've experienced the same thing & it was no problem.

Yes, I have. I called Disney and they reassured me that I had successfully changed resorts and that it would update soon.

Like others have said, it just takes a while. You can also try signing out and back in.

When I booked our July trip in April, I changed things around a few days in a row and I was freaked out because MDE had me taking 3 different trips for a bit. Finally adjusted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter