Chapek out at Disney, Iger back

Iger wasn’t perfect but at least he didn’t make loyal Disney fans feel like they are lower than dirt like Chapek has.

Yeah, honestly, I don't think a lot of the financial decisions were too different under Chapek, but Iger had a better demeanor and way of presenting things. He just engendered more faith in the company and was a good leader. Chapek just rankled people contatantly which was bad for the company.

Just saw this on Wall Street Bets. Not surprised. But now who is going to replace Iger. I'm sure the guy wanted to retire, but he probably couldn't bare his Disney stock continuing to tumble.

Just saw this on Wall Street Bets. Not surprised. But now who is going to replace Iger. I'm sure the guy wanted to retire, but he probably couldn't bare his Disney stock continuing to tumble.
It’s needs to be someone with business sense and vision and appreciation for the Disney brand. Anyone like that?

Who else in the Disney bloodline has an MBA?

Iger wasn’t perfect but at least he didn’t make loyal Disney fans feel like they are lower than dirt like Chapek has.
As a passholder I agree with this. There’s like two depts - the one designed to make life a living hell for passholders and another trying to figure out ways to get us to pay extra for things. I always figured Chapek was in charge of the first one. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter