Character 2" & 4" letter swap ~ COMPLETE

Mine arrived today. I only had time to drop the unopened box in the house and we were out the door to an overnight at Disney.

Rebecca

My package of letters arrived this morning. I can't wait to sit down and look through them all. Thank you to all the participants and especially to our hostess!:thumbsup2

Mine arrived today also. :rotfl2: I had forgotten I was in this swap.

Thank you all for the great letters.

Thank you for hostessing.:flower3:

Mine came too! Woo hoo! Everything looked great...I guess I need to start working on my books again... :rolleyes1

Our box arrived today!!! Everything is beautiful!!!! Thanks everyone and thanks Cheryl for hostessing!

I wish I had taped Julia looking through her letters, her reaction was priceless!! Every piece she opened she oohed and aahed over!

Cassey and Julia

Got Happy Mail :cool1:Great job everyone! Thanks for hostessing!

Mine arrived today. I only had time to drop the unopened box in the house and we were out the door to an overnight at Disney.

Rebecca

Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely :) According to the DCs most packages arrived today.

got mine too! Megan and I are oohing and aahing over all of the beautiful work!

thanks again Cheryl, you did an awesome job hosting! and sorting!!!

Mine arrived today! Thanks for sending the extra $ for the Everyday -- I was pretty even for money-in-and-out, but it's always nice to have a little more!

Mine arrived to day! I am so excited to sit down tonight and look at all of them!! Thanks again, everyone--and thanks, Cheryl, for all of your hard work!! :banana:

Mine arrived today! Thanks for sending the extra $ for the Everyday -- I was pretty even for money-in-and-out, but it's always nice to have a little more!

Mine arrived to day! I am so excited to sit down tonight and look at all of them!! Thanks again, everyone--and thanks, Cheryl, for all of your hard work!! :banana:

Glad you got them :)

According to the DCs all packages (except Jayne's) have been delivered :yay: Please let me know if you have received your package. Thanks

woo hoo! my package arrived today! usps figured things out, Cheryl :)

Thanks so much for hostessing! I can't wait to look through all the letters!

I got my package last night after work. I enjoyed looking through everything. Thanks for all the work everyone! Thanks also to our hostess.

VickiV

Thanks Buffy, enjoy all the great letters :) I know I can't wait to use mine!

Got mine too. I really love them and look forward to participating in another swap sometime in the future.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter