Character autographs back?

bobgobblin15

I've got the disney fever!!
Hello everyone, we are planning our first trip back to Disney since the pandemic started and are very very excited to be finally going back. I couldn’t find a recent thread so I thought I would ask. Have they brought back character autographs during meet and greets? I’m guessing they haven’t since I haven’t read any announcements on it, but just wanted to double check. Also, how are they doing meet and greets?

No to character autographs and the 2 we did at Hollywood were behind small barriers so you were still distanced from them

No traditional autographs however At least in January 2021 we did get an autograph card at a character meal ….I’m surprised they haven’t started doing this as one on one character interaction has returned

Any recent experiences on this? Wondering if we should get autograph books for the kids or not. Wasn’t sure if autographs came back along with hugs. Thanks!

Any recent experiences on this? Wondering if we should get autograph books for the kids or not. Wasn’t sure if autographs came back along with hugs. Thanks!
Yup, autographs are pretty much full back with the exception of character sightings (i.e. they're still being seen from a distance like Pooh at Epcot). We got a ton of signatures on our last trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter