Character Autographs

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I have a DVC "Yeti".
Will the characters sign the Yeti if I use the permanent markers?
Thank you.

Color me also confused by that first post!

My understanding is that characters will sign just about anything that's not a.) inappropriate to bring into the parks in the first place or b.) part of or being worn by a guest (soo...no skin, no t-shirt you're currently wearing, etc.). I had a ton of characters sign a tote bag with no problem, for instance; just be sure to bring a marker that works well on the surface you want them to sign.

Over the years we have had several things signed / from a pillowcase to an stitch “ears” hat. The key is to be “prepared” when you get to the front of the line, don’t be wearing what you want signed, and take into consideration the size of the characters “hands” aka gloves

It's a Yeti Mug LOL
AH! Makes so much sense now. I couldn't imagine them signing a Yeti. Sorry. Everest on the brain, I guess. And now I'm no help at all, because I have no idea, but can't imagine why they would not sign a yeti. ???? Good luck. Sorry for the confusion.

Yep, they will.
As PP said, as long as you aren't wearing it and it's not high inappropriate (I'm sure you can imagine things that fit in this category) they will sign it.

You may want to test the marker on it for durability prior to doing it. Sharpies are not permanent permanent. Just mostly. Something like a Yeti that is getting washed and held often may fall in the mostly category. When I'm testing something like that I write on the bottom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter