• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Breakfast Returning to The Crystal Palace 10/25! (Character Lunch & Dinner Returned Today 9/20!)

Are there characters at the lunch and dinner now?? If not when do they return for dinners and lunches??

So excited for puffed French toast :love: If it had opened a few days later, we would've missed it - we head home on Oct 28. Planning to book for the 27th when reservations open! I had to rearrange a couple meals but it's totally worth it!
Glad it works with your trip!! We will just miss it during our early October trip but we hope to go in December!

Does anyone have any idea what time the reservations for breakfast will open on 9/22? Midnight, 5:45am, 6:00am, something totally random???

So excited! This is a must do tradition for us the 1st day of our vacation since 2000. ( except for last year).

I am trying not to book too many breakfast this trip, but no way I won’t try to book this for our MK day. I love the puffed French toast! I wish they still had openings an hour before park time so we don’t miss early morning rides, but I think we will try for the latest breakfast time to try something different.

I would love it if Park Fare would come back too. We are staying at GF for a few days and it would be great to try it for the first time while staying there. I feel like they aren’t going to open it until they redo the lobby though. It could probably use a refresh since everything else at GF is getting an update.

Winnie the Pooh and Friends Character Dining Has Returned to Disney World

Winnie the Pooh and all his friends are BACK at The Crystal Palace, and we’re taking you with us. You can currently eat among the Hundred Acre Wood crew during lunch and dinner, but breakfast will also return on October 25th, 2022, with reservations opening on September 22nd

845550F1-7B2F-42D1-9685-EB0A43C8673B.jpeg

C7CD7AA2-E416-4EE6-BC7C-AEB45D200588.jpeg

Does anyone have any idea what time the reservations for breakfast will open on 9/22? Midnight, 5:45am, 6:00am, something totally random???
I have the same question - have been on for about 15 minutes this morning (5:45 - 6) and nothing still

I have the same question - have been on for about 15 minutes this morning (5:45 - 6) and nothing still
And right after I wrote that I hit refresh one more time and they were out there! Scored one on Thanksgiving for 9:30am!

Does anyone have any experience of the CP breakfast on Halloween day itself? Just booked a breakfast for the 31st and wondered if there might be some special costumes or something? Not that it's a deal breaker! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter