Character breakfast with Woody and friends coming to Disney Fantasy

Is this primarily a kid thing? Will ppl give side glances to a 60s-something couple traveling with no kids attending this breakfast?

Does your sailing have to be listed as a Pixar sailing or will this be offered on all 7 night carribean sailings?

Does your sailing have to be listed as a Pixar sailing or will this be offered on all 7 night carribean sailings?
Since the first 7 Fantasy cruises departing next year all have Pixar Day at Sea, it’s not clear yet whether Woody’s breakfast will continue with future Fantasy cruises or not. That may not be clear until onboard bookings for the first non-Pixar cruise open in a couple months.

Is this primarily a kid thing? Will ppl give side glances to a 60s-something couple traveling with no kids attending this breakfast?
It is a DCL cruise…people accept charming surprises like that without more than an admiring glance. It is your vacation, enjoy it your way!

80% …are you sure? That seems absolutely too high
I thought the same thing until I realized that outside of the 2 weeks at Christmas, 10 weeks of summer, and spring break, there are 39 other weeks kids are in school and so many cruise. The context it was told to me was when I was asking why the adult only area on the fantasy was so much larger than I anticipated.

if thats the case why is the adult area the smallest on the wish, shouldnt it be much larger if that were true. I think depending on the cruise but on our cruises we have always seen packed kids clubs and the family pool is packed.

You'd be just fine. Last time I was at Disney World I saw tables at character meals with only adults. And to me seeing that at DW is more "unusual" than seeing it on DCL.

I’ve done Character breakfasts with some characters I didn’t even know, and have had a great time. I’m really looking forward to the Character Breakfast on our Pixar cruise next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter