Character Dinner???

Jerdoctor

Earning My Ears
It will be my wife's b-day the day after we arrive and I wanna take her and my boys to one of these. We will be staying at CSR(that may change...) and will be on the dining plan.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! And sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times...

How old are your boys? Well since its your wifes bday, I would say 1900 Park Fare - the food is really good for buffet. The characters are Prince Charming, Cinderella, Suzy and Perla, and the Fairy Godmother - Not sure how much your boys will like those characters? Buts its really nice for your wife :) My secon choice would be Garden Grill or CP. :sunny:

I also agree with Princess.... we did the Cinderella's Gala's Feast at the Grand Floridian. We went last November, the day hurricane Wilma hit. It was a fun time the characters were excellent visiting and spending time with each table. We would do this again. We had reservations for CRT but with the hurricane had to change plans and lost our reservation. I had a friend that did CRT and loved it. I must say though CRT is hard to get a ressie - I think Park Fair was lovely and good food. They have a small buffet for the children with the "necessities" (chicken fingers, mac n cheese, etc).

Good luck and Enjoy!

For your wife, CRT dinner is great or you can try to get the princess lunch at CRT. Your boys will probably appreciate the castle at least and the princess's make a big fuss over the Princes. The dinner has Cindy downstairs for a photo and then Fairy god mother and mice upstairs for a little celebration skit. Wherever you decide be sure and go to guest services and get her Its my birthday button and tell the CM when you make your ADR that it is celebrating her birthday. CRT cost 2 TS credit on dining plan.

My DH and I went to CP for dinner in February we loved this. It was just us and we were celebrating our anniv. They put a heart out of mickey heads on the table and the characters came around pointed and clapped for us. I recommend this too as the buffet was great. Pooh, Tigger Piglet at this meal and it is only 1 TS credit. We are trying the Dinner at the Park Fare Grand Floridian this time with our DGD age 5 and it is 1 TS. Have a great time :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter