Character Interactions

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
Did you have any character interactions with any Disney characters?
I had one. I bought a Stitch hat the last time we were at WDW. After I bought it we went to see Lilo & Stitch. Lilo took off my Stitch hat. She pretended to put it in the garbage. (Oh no you didn't! That hat costed at least $13! :rotfl2: ) Stitch ran to Lilo and pretended to grab my Stitch hat out of garbage. Lilo snatched it again, and she put it inside out and she put it on my head. The CM said "Lilo, you've been a bad girl! You have a time out!" :rotfl2: Lilo made a "No! I'm staying here" look on her face. (She put her hands in here mouth and stuck her tounge out at the CM :rotfl2: ) So, one picture has me with my hat inside out, and the other has it the right side up.

well, my sis has

she had a meeko stuffed animal, and meeko took it and showed it to pocahontas and acted all happy..she was loving it!!!

I was at Liberty Tree tavern and I went to the bathroom. When I came back chip was in my seat. And i walked up to him and he wouldn't move. Then he started acting likr I was a Character and he grabbed my autograph book and tried to get me to sign it. Then he got up and left and came back a little bit later wih Dale and he was making a big fuss over me acting like I was a character or a celeb or something. It was pretty funny!

I was at Liberty Tree tavern and I went to the bathroom. When I came back chip was in my seat. And i walked up to him and he wouldn't move. Then he started acting likr I was a Character and he grabbed my autograph book and tried to get me to sign it. Then he got up and left and came back a little bit later wih Dale and he was making a big fuss over me acting like I was a character or a celeb or something. It was pretty funny!
:rotfl2: Yeah, I'd probably say "Yeah, hi, this is my seat. If you want me to take your place I'll glady do it."

I didn't, but my dad did.
we were in epcot and some characters from alice and wonderland came out. My dad went over to sit on a bench while we got some autographs. While he was sitting, tweedle dee(or dum?) went over and casually sat next to him on the bench like they were old friends, put his arm around him and shook his hand. I was laughing so hard because my dad's usually so serious, but whenever we're in disney he is laid back and goes with the flow.

Yeah when I was 9. I was in the place in Magic Kingdom (behind Tony's where you get the autographs). I walked up to Donald Duck and sorta handed out my autograph book and my pen. Well he stole both from my hand then started to walk out of the room all mad looking. Then he sorta strolled back over, signed it and handed it out back to me (like he was jsut super annoyed) then I went to take and I was like almost in tears and he wouldn't let me take it. He started running around all over the place and I was like chasing him...haha...

Now it's like a thing in our family..lol...

:lmao:

we were at the crystal palace when i was 12 and i was wearing a mickey mouse christmas hat. so tigger runs by and as he runs by he snatches my hat. i look over and look like "that hat costs me $20!" so he finally gives it back to me. i thought it was funny but that hat cost me $20!

Always! :)

Last August, I was in MGM. Chip, Dale and Clarice (Chip and Dale's love interest, if you did not know.) Well, Clarice was wearing a green dress. (Her summer outfit, the CM told me.) So. I told Clarice that I liked her dress, and she mimed, "Thank you." Chip started flirting with her after that; hugging her and blowing kisses. Dale acted upset and left out. I said, "Aw, Dale. Don't feel bad." I looked at Chip and Clarice and said, "I'll stick with Dale."

Dale hugged me, and we've been together ever since. Haha. :teeth:

Lol, I sort of do...

We were walking to the ticket queues in Animal Kingdom and Friar Tuck was around, along with Terk, Stanely, and a few other characters. Friar Tuck didn't have a line so I went over to get my picture taken with him. So I gave him a hug and got a picture, and then when I started to walk away he grabbed my hand and kissed it, lol. So then I laughed and he starting hugging me again, and then I said I had to leave and he started following me and started hugging me and kissing my hand again.

I thought it was really funny, and my mom always jokingly says we should sue him for assault, lol.

Always! :)

Last August, I was in MGM. Chip, Dale and Clarice (Chip and Dale's love interest, if you did not know.) Well, Clarice was wearing a green dress. (Her summer outfit, the CM told me.) So. I told Clarice that I liked her dress, and she mimed, "Thank you." Chip started flirting with her after that; hugging her and blowing kisses. Dale acted upset and left out. I said, "Aw, Dale. Don't feel bad." I looked at Chip and Clarice and said, "I'll stick with Dale."

Dale hugged me, and we've been together ever since. Haha. :teeth:
So, is Dale your favorite character now?

my brother was like 15 at the time and eyore came over to our table and me and my family were joking around that he is to OLD for eyore. so than he gives him a kiss on the head and i got a picture of it!

100_6203.jpg

that was after

I ballroom danced with Goofy at LTT.
Despite his clumsyness, he is a pretty good dancer ;)

They weren't really disney characters but a few years ago we were infront of the ice place at Epcot (you know, the place with the soda's from different countries?) and there were these two cave men infront of it. Well, I was goint to get my picture with them and then one acted like he got his hand caught in my ponytail. He was grunting and looking like he was struggling to get his hand out of my hair. When he finally got it out the other cavemen looked at me and said "That's some friendly hair you got there" lol! I was dieing the whole time. My family's been joking that I have "friendly hair" ever since!

I had one. I bought a Stitch hat the last time we were at WDW. After I bought it we went to see Lilo & Stitch. Lilo took off my Stitch hat. She pretended to put it in the garbage. (Oh no you didn't! That hat costed at least $13! :rotfl2: ) Stitch ran to Lilo and pretended to grab my Stitch hat out of garbage. Lilo snatched it again, and she put it inside out and she put it on my head. The CM said "Lilo, you've been a bad girl! You have a time out!" :rotfl2: Lilo made a "No! I'm staying here" look on her face. (She put her hands in here mouth and stuck her tounge out at the CM :rotfl2: ) So, one picture has me with my hat inside out, and the other has it the right side up.

Haha! That is so funny!!!:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I wish we got the interation on tape. My dad said it went by too quickly.

Last summer when i was in wdw me and my fam went to chef mickeys on a very unseasonably quiet day.It was almost closing and we had the last reservation.they did the last little napkin waving song and when that was done me and my sisters relized we were the last ones there. all the sudden goffy and chip run over to our table and sit at free chairs it was obviously a boy goofy and a girl chip because of height and they started dancing around our table. They were tired and fooling around and goofy tripped ove my dads chair as he was walking out. chip laugh and steped over him and they had to call a cm to get him up because his head was falling off and this goofy did not want to ruin the magic.....What A Guy...:wizard: It was the best character moment ive had!

My other character moment from when i was little i was 3 and my little sister was 1.we have a picture of snow white coming up to my sister and kissing her on the cheek my mom thought my sister was gonna burst! its so cute!

I went to WDW two years ago with my high school band and only saw one character the whole trip...Pluto! I never had a chance to see a character because my group didn't want to, and according to trip rules, you weren't supposed to go off on your own. I disobeyed the rule for a least a little bit and stopped to see Pluto who barely had a line.

Pluto had to take a break before he was going to see me. It was unusually hot out that day, even for a dog. He came back out and noticed I was wearing one of those Pluto hats with the ears and everything and he went nuts. He gave me a big hug and we posed for a photo, ears up and all. He was great. I asked the CM there if I could take him home with me. Pluto then pointed to Mickey, who was over in the next booth. lol. :lmao: Ah, oh well. Mickey can keep him. I already have a dog that I love. I had a photo I could upload, but the Photo CD isn't with me at the moment.

Unfortunately, it was time to meet at the front gate to leave the park, so I didn't have time to see other characters. I hope to get the chance to go to WDW again and finally meet Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter