Character List?

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
Does anyone know if there is a list of the Characters that you have a chance on seeing? I am putting together our kids' autograph book and each page will have a character on it so that they know who should sign that page, but I do not want to make a page for a character that there is no way you will ever see them.

I'm not sure of a complete list but here is how I've seen: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Smee, Captian Hook, Eeyro, Mary Poppins, Fairy Godmother, Cruela Devil, Stitch, Lilo, Tiger, Rafiki, Donald, Cinderella, Piglet, Belle, Beast, Mulan, Chip, Dale, AristaCats, Pinnoccio, Geppeto, Buzz, Woody, Tarzan, Jane and the gorilla?, Pooh, Baloo, Timmon, King Lou, the dragon from Mulan?, and bears from the Jamboree. Thats who I've gotten pictures with. Have fun.

If you want a more detailed list, I have one hear "color coded" so you can figure out which parks.

1)Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto are usually everywhere.
2)Smee, Captian Hook are most likely in MK and sometimes Epcot on the bus.
3)Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger most likely are in UK Pavillion in Epcot and make appearences in all other parks as well.
4)Mary Poppins is usually in MGM and Epcot, once in a while in MK.
5)Fairy Godmother I have only seen in parade in MK, and once in a while is walking around.
6)Cruela Devil, Stitch, Lilo are in MGM normally.
7)Rafiki is in MK, AK, and sometimes Epcot on the bus.
8)Cinderella is always in MK, with very rare occurances in MGM
9)Belle and Beast are usually in France Pavillion in Epcot, sometimes Belle appears in MGM and as well in MK, but because of shows in MGM and MK, it's rare in those parks.
10)Mulan (normally as Ping in MGM) is in Epcot.
11)Chip and Dale are EVERYWHERE!
12)Pinocchio, Geppeto sometimes appear in MGM and are usually in MK.
13)Buzz, Woody, Jessie always hang out in MGM, and makes appearences in MK.
14)Tarzan, Jane and Terk are over in AK.
15)Baloo, Timon, King Louie happen to be at AK, and Baloo sometimes hangs out in MGM.
16)Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Prince John normally hang out in MGM and MK, and make appearences in Epcot on the bus once in a while.

I hope that helps you out a bit more, enjoy!

I found a detailed spreadsheet of where the characters can usually be found on the web, but unfortunately I no longer have the link. I have the list in Excel format though. If you want to PM me with your email address, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Does anyone know where I can find the White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)? :p

My spreadsheet shows the White Rabbit locations at:

MK
Agrabah Bazaar
Castle Social
Fantasyland Teacups

Epcot
Character Bus
American Adventure

No appearances are listed for AK or DS.

Of course, I can't guarantee any of this, but this is the information I am using to hunt down our favs.

Thanks for the info OBother! Hope you have a great trip :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter