• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Location

HesMyFairytale

[[wishes do come true]]
Alright this is thread of what characters you have met recently and where you met them...I know alot of ppl (including myself) are going to the world soon and want to see some characters we may not have seen before... so give everyone a heads up and post you experience

Just bumping this up for you, I know how important the characters are, hoping you find lots of good ones. :)

The best site for this information is-- www.wdwautographs.com

They have every character listed, and each has a page where you can see good locations for finding that character. Great site!

Well, what characters are you looking for? Because I've seen different ones recently. And they are always changing meeting locations.

we lucked into the BEST character opportunity in magic kingdom back in january... we had taken the train from splash mtn to toontown and as we were exiting we saw about 8-10 characters in a little area behind the judges tent alongside the train tracks... there were maybe 20 people in the whole area and we just walked right in and got a bunch of autographs and photo ops... the one character that stands out was Max (goofy's son)... there was also a penguin from mary poppins... tony from lady & the tramp... radcliffe from pocohontas (i think LOL)... and more!! it was great! apparently that is a lesser-known character area and they rotate in and out every once in awhile...

gigi1313 said:
we lucked into the BEST character opportunity in magic kingdom back in january... we had taken the train from splash mtn to toontown and as we were exiting we saw about 8-10 characters in a little area behind the judges tent alongside the train tracks... there were maybe 20 people in the whole area and we just walked right in and got a bunch of autographs and photo ops... the one character that stands out was Max (goofy's son)... there was also a penguin from mary poppins... tony from lady & the tramp... radcliffe from pocohontas (i think LOL)... and more!! it was great! apparently that is a lesser-known character area and they rotate in and out every once in awhile...

Hey :wave: you said you saw tony, do you have a pic of him? i am a character hunter and ive never seen him, it would be really cool if he is out in the parks! :cool1: was he an actor or was he in one of the big costumes?

gigi1313 said:

Would love to see a pic of Tony, love the charactes and have never heard of this one before, can't wait to see a photo. :thumbsup2

okay, ds says i really need to learn my characters... it was stromboli, not tony... wrong guy, wrong movie... and it was not a face character... i guess i'm suffering from memory issues ;)

wow he is a very rare one! im happy for you guys and that he came out at anohter time besides halloween. :) i hope i get to see him when i go to the halloween party this year.

the whole group was rare... i'm thinking it might have been shortly after the parade and they were heading back inside? we did not watch the parade that day, so i've not got a good "timeline" in my head! LOL?

I know about that website, I just want to know what people's experiences have been recently. For example, how the post about what characters they saw behind the judges tent is awesome. Definetly going to search back there! Anyone else????

I just got back on Sun, and I can tell you were I found some!!!!!!!

Here are my tips:

For MK, go to Toontown right when they are about to open (10:00AM), and beline to the Hall of Fame tent, they have three lines set up and I got right in the Pluto, Minnie, and Daisy Duck line. NO wait!! Then I got done and went right back in line for Goofy, Chip and Dale, no wait!!! The third line was the princesses, which was VERY long, so I skipped it.

In epcot, by the American Adventure about 12:00pm, out came about 10 characters!!!!! I saw Mickey, Mr smee, chip and dale, Baloo, two of the mice from Cinderella, Snow white and some other bear I didn't know.

In Animal Kingdom during EMH morning by the intersection to Asia we saw Rafiki, and Baloo. We went to the Camp Mickey-Minnie right at 10:00am again, and got right in line and saw Mickey and Minnie again.

In MGM, we saw Goofy, Mickey and Pluto by the Hat, then went to the back of the park to Mickey right at 10:00am and saw JoJo and Goliath, Annie and Quincy from Little Einsteins and also saw Lightning Mcqueen and Mater!

Hope you get lucky like I did!!!!!!!!!!

You can get a lot of characters at one time at Toontown at MK, Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK, Character Connection at Epcot, and at the Hat at MGM. At Toontown you have Mickey in the Judge's Tent behind his house. Then you have 3 different character rooms in the Hall of Fame. You have the Storybook Room, which is usually princesses. Then there is the Toon Room, which is usually Goofy, Chip and Dale. Then there is the Pals Room, which is usually Minnie, Daisy, and Pluto. At Camp Minnie-Mickey you usually have Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and sometimes Koda and Kenai. At Character Connection you usually have Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Goofy, and Chip and Dale. And at the Hat at MGM you have a HUGE variation of characters.

Whoa! Stromboli was out this year?? That's the first time I heard of him being out for greets in a LONG time! Yes, that ToonTown Teardrop/Train Station area is the BEST!! :)

GarrettJD said:
The best site for this information is-- www.wdwautographs.com

They have every character listed, and each has a page where you can see good locations for finding that character. Great site!

I hadn't seen this one before, thanks for posting that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter