• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character lunch

Sairyuk

Earning My Ears
Hi all

We are going to DLP for the first time (in forever!) early June for my DD 4th birthday.

I was going to take her for lunch with the Princesses on her birthday but I've been told the restaurant is a'la carte and 3 courses and I'd be better off booking a lunch at Inventions instead.

Any thoughts?

i had the same issue with my 2 fussy eaters!!

but we explained to the waiter that my kids are quite fussy and he said he would accommodate us as much as possible. So my daughter had the chicken but without the mushroom sauce and my son had the pasta with the sauce put on a separate plate just in case he didnt like it, and they both ate all their food. If your child loves princesses then this really is the place to go i promise! its an amazing experience and my daughter still talks about it now and we've been back 2 months!!

I can totally recommend Inventions. The character interactions we have had there make it worth every penny in my opinion. It's the one meal we insist on doing when we go.

We haven't done Auberge yet but are possibly planning on trying it when we go this year. I've heard good things about it, especially if you have princess fans. :)

With a little girl I'd def do ADC as mentioned already you can get plain food with sauces on the side. I also prefer table service with young children . Buffet is a pain.
Inventions is nice too tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter