• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meal at Akershus

The Foolish Mortal

DIS Veteran
Do they offer the character dining seven days a week? My family is thinking of booking this meal for an upcoming trip and when I was messing around the booking options on my PC, when i clicked the check availability button on the Disney site, a message in the booking window says the dinner show is only available Tuesday through Saturday. Never noticed that when making any other reservations. Are the characters part of the meal on Sundays and Mondays also?

I got the "This experience is not available on this day" message for every single day/time I tried. I'll try again. The last time we did Akershus was before the end of times, and it was a breakfast buffet. Is the dinner a buffet? And by show do they mean the princesses come by your table or is there an actual "show"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter