Character Meal Question

meremac

DIS Veteran
I know that some in-park m & g eliminated distancing as of yesterday. Can anyone confirm if the character meals that were already in place have eliminated distancing as well?

I saw photos from Topolino yesterday where people were posing up next to Mickey!

From what I've seen fur character dining is back to normal, face character dining is still distanced.

From what I've seen fur character dining is back to normal, face character dining is still distanced.
Which seems odd since I believe face characters (princesses) are meeting in the parks without distancing.

Which seems odd since I believe face characters (princesses) are meeting in the parks without distancing.

I think they have a shortage of friends to pull off a traditional character dining with face characters. I could be wrong though.

I think there are only two face character meals right now: Cinderella's Royal Table and Artist Point. Cinderella is the only character at Royal Table period, and Snow White/Evil Queen are the only face characters at Artist Point. So is Cinderella just waving to guests at the Royal Table still? And are Snow White/Evil Queen staying distanced while the dwarfs meet up close?

I think there are only two face character meals right now: Cinderella's Royal Table and Artist Point. Cinderella is the only character at Royal Table period, and Snow White/Evil Queen are the only face characters at Artist Point. So is Cinderella just waving to guests at the Royal Table still? And are Snow White/Evil Queen staying distanced while the dwarfs meet up close?
We are going to storybook dining tomorrow night. I can let you guys know afterwards

Would you mind sharing which characters are there?
We are going for lunch..,
Aside from Minnie I don’t know who we’ll see
Minnie, Mickey, Pluto & Goofy. The interactions were great! I don’t know if the characters were excited to do the hugs again too but we got a lot of attention from Minnie and Mickey especially. It was wonderful. My daughter said it was the best day

Minnie, Mickey, Pluto & Goofy. The interactions were great! I don’t know if the characters were excited to do the hugs again too but we got a lot of attention from Minnie and Mickey especially. It was wonderful. My daughter said it was the best day
Thanks so much .

And a very big awww

We were just at Storybook tonight and can confirm that there was no distancing for Grumpy, Dopey, Snow White, or the Evil Queen! They call you up to take pics with the queen, but the rest came around to each table, gave hugs, signed autographs, and took photos!

We were just at Storybook tonight and can confirm that there was no distancing for Grumpy, Dopey, Snow White, or the Evil Queen! They call you up to take pics with the queen, but the rest came around to each table, gave hugs, signed autographs, and took photos!
Yay! We are going there tomorrow night! I’m excited

Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for the report! We have a few meals in late May and I'm really hoping for normal meetings. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter