character meals?

jocall

Earning My Ears
I know this has probably been asked before, but first time going in 12 days and my tickets have arrived. with the 10 day pass (special offer) you get the character breakfasts.
Any reccommendations?
I know you should do PS now, but can we wait till we get there as we don,t really want to commit ourselves to certain days too much ( although I do have a plan) as its our first time
Thanks
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Our favourite for breakfast is Cape May at Beach Club. Only 5-10 minutes walk from the International gateway entrance to Epcot.

Its a buffet with Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale but the food is the best of any character breakfast we've done with a good selection of fruit as well as usual fare. Not being in the parks means a slightly more laid back atmosphere.

Mark

Went to Chef Mickey's a few weeks ago. Good selection of characters - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pluto and Goofy. Good seletion of food all buffet style. Only booked about 6 days in advance when we were at the hotel. Also if you get an early breakfast you can get to MK at opening time.
Claire :D

We really enjoyed Hollywood and Vine in MGM, but there is something to be said for doing the character meal at a hotel on a non-park day - so you get a nice disney experience without being anxious about getting into the parks.

Bev

We did a character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine at MGM. We weren't going to do a character meal, so only booked it two nights before. We booked it for 8.50am which was before the park opened and had plenty of photo opportunities whilst it was empty.

DW had photo taken with Chip n Dale and as she said, it would probably her only opportunity to have her photograph taken with a Chippendale.

Minnie and Pluto were also in evidence (or was it Goofy, I always get those two mixed up) and I managed to sneak away during breakfast and get a fastpass for the Rock 'n Roller Coaster before it got too busy.

Reg

Unless you are going at a peak time of year, then it should be just fine booking your Character Breakfast when you arrive...especially if you are flexible with the time. Last year in May I booked a breakfast at H&V the day before I wanted it, and had no problems.

Penny :D

Chef Mickey's was the best! It was our DS 3rd birthday. The staff and characters went all out. We were all standing on chairs swinging our napkins with the mouse. It was sooooo much fun, total Disney.

August 2002 CBR
October 2000 POR
June 1999 Dixie Landings (POR)
May 1996 Off site

I love Chef Mickeys and Cape May Cafe you get really good interaction with the characters at both. The food is good at both but I think Cape May has the edge and you get to get a real good nose around the Yacht and Beach Club and then you caould walk around the Boardwalk and perhaps take in a cycle ride (they have the bikes which takes up to 8 passengers) although not a great idea on a full stomach - trust me;)

Still undecided on which CB to have......

Can anyone please list all the CB's and their locations please....It's DD's 10th birthday and she really wants Cinderella Royal Table..

Tony

details of all the character meals can be found here

Character Meals

if you really want Cinderella's Breakfast, then you need to start phoning 60 days before the first morning of your trip, at exactly 7am, and keep trying each morning, and with a bit of luck you may get through. It is very hard to get.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter