character meals

mrsos

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Any tips on booking a good character meal?
Kids aged 4and 7.
We are in Dlp Monday to Thursday.
Thanks

Hi,
Any tips on booking a good character meal?
Kids aged 4and 7.
We are in Dlp Monday to Thursday.
Thanks

You will have the choice of three character meals:

Cafe Mickey - Lunch & Dinner

This will be the most reasonable priced character meal - Cafe Mickey is located in Disney Village and there will be characters out there each day for lunch and dinner. I find the character interaction here to be good - although you tend to see a lot of the same characters that are out all the times in the parks (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto etc...).

Auberge de Cendrillon - Generally Lunch only

This resturant is in the Disneyland Park and is the only character meal where you will get to meet the Princesses (and the mice & a prince!). The menu leaves a lot to be desired though and the prices are quite expensive. But if your children are princess fans this is a must do!

Inventions - Dinner Only

This restuarant is located in the Disneyland Hotel and is a buffet meal for dinners only. The prices are very high, but the food is of a good standard and there is a good selection. If I had to choose one Character meal to do, this would be it - the location, choice of food and character interaction make it a must do in my books!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter