Character Meet and Greet Signup?

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
So, our kids haven't been into characters for a while and the last time they cared to meet them we just waited in line. Is there a sign up now? A friend is asking and I don't know how to answer. Is it for all characters or certain ones and how do you go about signing up? On our cruise check in page I don't see any option for that. Thanks!

When you do online checkin after you PIF, in addition to port adventures, Palo, and drink tastings; you can book the Princess Gathering (3 princesses) and the Frozen one (could be one or all: Anna/Elsa/Olaf). Also, if you have a 7 nt or longer cruise, you can sign up for the free character breakfast. If you have a Star Wars or Marvel Day at Sea cruise--they have special sign ups to meet certain characters. There are still normal meet and greet lines throughout the cruise as well.

Each day you will get a schedule for the day, they have meet ups throughout the day and in different areas of the boat. They also will be dressed differently at different times. We did the Halloween cruise and they had different outfits. I also notice that when they are on deck 9 (pool area) they are in hawaiian clothes. So you may want to check out your favorite character at different times. You do need to wait in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter