• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character meets: Fairies and Santa

I❤MICKEY

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW in December.
1) My daughter loves Tinkerbell and the fairies. I remember Disneyland had a meet and greet where you could meet Tink and 2 or 3 other fairies. I've read that there is a Tinkerbell meet in greet in the Magic Kingdom. Is it just Tink or are some of the other fairies there too?
2) We are not planning to go to Mickey's Christmas party. Are there other opportunities to meet Santa? Which parks? Photo pass?

Thank you in advance.

Not sure about Tinkerbell last time we went there were a few fairies in a meet and greet but that was at least 10 years ago!

For - Santa our favorite is Epcot you can meet Santa and Mrs Clause - and DONT MISS the storytellers around the world showcase - they are amazing! OT but our favorites are Norway and Italy.

You can also meet Santa at Disney Springs.

Tinkerbell and all her fairy friends used to have a meet and greet in Magic Kingdom called "The Magical Nook," but it closed in May 2014.
Currently, you can meet only Tinkerbell in Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter