Character Meets for Feb 2023

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Are the characters going to be out for meet and greets during President's Week this February? My grandkids want to meet Mickey and Minnie and I'm trying to organize the trip. Thanks, Dee

Mickey and Minnie meet at all 4 parks; your MDE will list the times and where they are. You can also watch wait times right now to give you an idea of how long you'll be waiting in line for them for planning purposes.

Does anyone know what other characters are typically out and about? It could be that I am checking the app later in the evening, but I am only seeing Spiderman at DCA, not showing any other characters at either park. This will be our 1st Disneyland/Disney California Adventure for our honeymoon. Thank you!

Does anyone know what other characters are typically out and about? It could be that I am checking the app later in the evening, but I am only seeing Spiderman at DCA, not showing any other characters at either park. This will be our 1st Disneyland/Disney California Adventure for our honeymoon. Thank you!
I would recommend you ask this in the Disneyland forum. This is the WDW Florida thread.

To see what characters are meeting, during park hours:

- click the upside down tear drop on the bottom of MDE screen
- change Centre drop-down to ‘Characters’
- change right to ‘show list’

A list of all character greetings and locations will be listed.

Yes. To see what characters are greeting, please see my post above.

To see what characters are meeting, during park hours:

- click the upside down tear drop on the bottom of MDE screen
- change Centre drop-down to ‘Characters’
- change right to ‘show list’

A list of all character greetings and locations will be listed.

The person I quoted above was asking about DL characters in California.

Are the characters going to be out for meet and greets during President's Week this February? My grandkids want to meet Mickey and Minnie and I'm trying to organize the trip. Thanks, Dee
Magic: Mickey meets in town square (50th outfit) minnie was meeting with him but got “cut” due to staffing and only appears in parades/cavalcades

Epcot: Mickey meets in lobby of magic eye theater (classic tux) and at Garden Grill (farmer outfit) Minnie meets up front (classic polka dots) there is also a special meet near the imagination pavilion for Disney Visa members with members of the fab 5 in their 50th regalia it’s random (I had Goofy & Mickey in November)

Studios they meet at celebrity spotlight (sorcerer Mickey & red carpet Mickey) same queue different set ups (also at Hollywood & Vine lunch & dinner in seasonal attire I think Feb they would be in their award season attire)

Animal Kingdom Mickey & Minnie meet together in safari attire (I know Mickey is also at tusker house dining)

At resorts they meet at various character dining locations as well
I don’t know what characters are out specifically at Land but I definitely know they have more limited time/rare/random character meets & sightings than florida

If you are going in Feb like the original poster I would assume Ant Man & Wasp will be prominent in avengers campus and possibly new characters like Cassie Lang or Kang the Conqueror

Mickey and Minnie meet at all 4 parks; your MDE will list the times and where they are. You can also watch wait times right now to give you an idea of how long you'll be waiting in line for them for planning purposes.
Where is Minnie meeting in MK?

Where is Minnie meeting in MK?
As of now she is not unless things have changed… she was briefly with Mickey in her 50th dress from around April -October ish

She can be seen in celebration cavalcade & festival of fantasy

As of now she is not unless things have changed… she was briefly with Mickey in her 50th dress from around April -October ish

That is what I thought. Thanks.

Ugh that stinks. I don’t know why I thought she was there. We went easter week and Minnie was not with Mickey then and I thought she would have been with him for our February trip. Oh well.

OP were you just looking for Mickey/Minnie? The princesses meet in MK at princess fairytale hall. There’s also princesses all around Epcot doing meet & greets. Alice meets in England at Epcot. Also anna & Elsa meet in Norway.

Ugh that stinks. I don’t know why I thought she was there. We went easter week and Minnie was not with Mickey then and I thought she would have been with him for our February trip. Oh well.

OP were you just looking for Mickey/Minnie? The princesses meet in MK at princess fairytale hall. There’s also princesses all around Epcot doing meet & greets. Alice meets in England at Epcot. Also anna & Elsa meet in Norway.
Anna and Elsa hugely anticipated by my 4 yr old granddaughter! Thank you for that info. We hope to hop to Epcot on both of our days in parks. Other than that, just Mickey/Minnie whom I think are both in AKP?

Dee

Anna and Elsa hugely anticipated by my 4 yr old granddaughter! Thank you for that info. We hope to hop to Epcot on both of our days in parks. Other than that, just Mickey/Minnie whom I think are both in AKP?

Dee
They are also in HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter