Character waffles (other than Mickey)

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
Are there any character waffles other than Mickey available anywhere? I remember seeing something about another character waffle somewhere and can’t remember which character it was or where!

I've seen in pictures that Boma has Simba waffles (can't wait to go there on my upcoming trip!), and that Bon voyage has Ariel and Flounder from the little mermaid waffles in the kids meal.

Darth vader waffles (served with chicken) at Backlot Express

KidsDarkSideChickenAndWaffles_BacklotExpress_15-02-700x466.jpg

OP, WDW waffles are great, but how can you even think of ordering anything besides Mickey waffles? With your username?

If I were you, I’d be looking for Mickey waffles in special flavors like the red velvet or chocolate ones. I mean, you are Mickey waffles, right? ;)

OP, WDW waffles are great, but how can you even think of ordering anything besides Mickey waffles? With your username?

If I were you, I’d be looking for Mickey waffles in special flavors like the red velvet or chocolate ones. I mean, you are Mickey waffles, right? ;)

You make an EXCELLENT point! :)

OP, I hope you don't mind my question on your thread but - anyone know if the Stitch waffle at Ohana can be made dairy free? I've heard that some places offer a dairy free Mickey waffle so I'm curious.
Thanks.

Great question! I'd never seen a list and didn't know several of these existed. The Pop one and the Stitch one were the only ones I'd seen before. And even then we only got Mickey waffles the one time we dined at Ohana. I may really have to go to Boma for the Lion King waffles now!

A) Am I the only one who thinks the Simba one looks more like Nala?

B) At AoA can you choose? The Nemo ones are precious, but Ariel looks like a zombie.

A) Am I the only one who thinks the Simba one looks more like Nala?

B) At AoA can you choose? The Nemo ones are precious, but Ariel looks like a zombie.

Did you know that you can see Ariel in skeleton form in the Pirates of the Caribbean? For realz.

I've never understood the popularity of Mickey Waffles....just do not get it! LOL! Ya can even buy frozen Mickey Waffles - IDK, maybe someone can explain the "waffle obsession" to me!:P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter