character warehouse

minnietoo

Mouseketeer
I keep seeing this on the board - I know its in OC - but where - and is it worth the effort to shop there (good varity - current) - do you think the 50th stuff will move there when its pulled?

i'd like to know also! there is a store in puente hills mall, and they were selling disney stuff for cheap. didn't get the name of the store, but it was closing. :flower:

We just went there last weekend, for the first time, on our way home from Disneyland. I do think it was worth it. It's basically everything they no longer sell in the parks. I am sure it depends on when they get new shipments, etc. I do think it's worth a visit, and since you are a lot closer than I am, you might consider getting on their email list. They email you whenver they are getting a new shipment in. I got t-shirts for the kids, I got them Christmas mouse ears, and I got a little photo album that had 2005 on the front. (We went last year, too, so I can use this). There were a lot of t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, etc. I probably would have looked around more, and spent more, but my 2 year old was hyped up on lack of sleep, and the fact that we had just left from Goofy's Kitchen. Plus, his diaper needed some "special attention" and needed it ASAP! So I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted. The tshirt I got dd was Tinkerbell, and I had seen a matching adult tshirt, too. I didn't get it, but after I left, I wish I had. Oh, well! I got a zip up hoodie with Donald Duck on it from World of Disney in Downtown Disney. Nothing can compare to that! :banana:

Whether it is "worth it" depends on the individual. We go every time we go to Disneyland, but I have only ever purchased one thing. A mickey mouse club sweatshirt for $15 or some rediculour price.

minnietoo said:
I keep seeing this on the board - I know its in OC - but where - and is it worth the effort to shop there (good varity - current) - do you think the 50th stuff will move there when its pulled?

My daughter and I went for the first time last weekend (thanks to this board for the info about the store!). We bought a lot of stuff and had a great time.

I bought some really cute shirts, a nice jacket and some kid's clothing. My daughter bought a lot more!!

It was definitely worth the trip for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter