• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters in hotel lobbies?

Ditto, we saw Goofy at DL Hotel, he was outside by the Peter Pan pool, and also in the lobby. (before monorail pool was put in).

I admit, it was pretty sweet seeing him there!

We saw chip and Dale, Goofy and Pluto at different times. It was so fun. Very private and we got a lot of time with the characters. They danced and played. It was fantastic!

Thank you! I'm going to be in Ontario, this week, fir business, and plan to spend an evening at DTD. We're going to DLR in March, and I'd really love to send my kiddos postcards with a signature of one, of the characters, saying "We can't wait to see you at Disneyland!" I think I'll try the DLH lobby, and hope to find Goofy (he's my fave).

Thank you! I'm going to be in Ontario, this week, fir business, and plan to spend an evening at DTD. We're going to DLR in March, and I'd really love to send my kiddos postcards with a signature of one, of the characters, saying "We can't wait to see you at Disneyland!" I think I'll try the DLH lobby, and hope to find Goofy (he's my fave).

Yep, just the DLH lobby is what I've heard, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter