• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters to Disneybound?

KittyyKattyy

**Mythical Beast**
Does anyone have any good characters that wouldn't be too hard to disneybound? Can be either male or female and doesn't have to be human.
Thanks!

KittyyKattyy said:
Does anyone have any good characters that wouldn't be too hard to disneybound? Can be either male or female and doesn't have to be human.
Thanks!

What does it mean to disneybound?

Stormy

Aladdin wouldn't be too hard. White pants, purple vest, tan top.

Tinkerbell maybe too. Green shirt and skirt/pants.

A lot of the princesses you could just find dresses or tops and bottoms that are the same color as their outfits.

Lilo maybe if you can find a hawaiian print dress

Flynn Rider, you could do blue vest, white collared shirt, brown/tan pants

Any princess, Mickey, Minnie, Peter Pan, any dwarf, Jaq or Gus (from Cinderella), Stitch, Dory, Nemo, Smee, Flounder, Pooh, Donald, Mike, and Sully. Just some idea. (I literally looked at my Disneybound sets on Polyvore lol)

Boo is always fun to Disneybound, you just need purple shorts, a pink shirt, and i like to put my hair in low pigtails to make it feel like her a little more

Peter Pan isn't a bad choice! I've seen him a few times. As others have said, Mickey, Minnie, and the rest of their close pals aren't too hard. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter