• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters

ras1121

Mouseketeer
where can you meet the Disney Jr characters? And where can you meet the Fantasia Mickey?

There's a new commerical on Disney Junior and my kids really want to meet Sophia/Jake and "Mickey in the Blue Hat!"

Thank you for an guidance!

Disney Jr characters can be met at Hollywood Studios. I don't know specifics though, since my kids aren't interested.

Jake, sophia, and doc meet in Hollywood Studios right around the outside of the Disney Jr show, and also at the Hollywood and Vine character buffet.

Kennythepirate.com is a fabulous source for info about characters' locations and timing in all the parks. I'm not aware of anywhere you can meet sorcerer Mickey.

We have seen sorceror Mickey numerous times at Hollywood Studios.
Awesome! Where have I been?! DHS is definitely the park I know least & find out things I never knew about it, despite many visits. Where does he meet?

Awesome! Where have I been?! DHS is definitely the park I know least & find out things I never knew about it, despite many visits. Where does he meet?
Sorcerer Mickey currently meets in the building where The Legend of Jack Sparrow show/movie used to be, so it's technically right before you get to Pixar Place. His line starts outside and I think there is a sign out saying that he's there. Last time I saw him there though was December, so unless they've moved him, that's where he is.

We LOVE Sorcerer Mickey! It was a super fun meet! I hope you get to meet everyone you're looking for!
Here we are looking kind of awkward with him in July:

Have an awesome trip!!

This sounds correct.
Sorcerer Mickey currently meets in the building where The Legend of Jack Sparrow show/movie used to be, so it's technically right before you get to Pixar Place. His line starts outside and I think there is a sign out saying that he's there. Last time I saw him there though was December, so unless they've moved him, that's where he is.

In years past he use to be in the Animation Building.

Sorcerer Mickey is at DHS and grandfloluver is correct. Go towards Toy Story Mania and it will be on your right. There is a sign for it. The line is outside in the sun with no shade so be prepared for that. There was an ice cream cart nearby :-)

Later this spring Sorcerer Mickey will be moving at the Studios, per Disney Parks Blog:

Also opening this spring is “Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams,” located just off Commissary Lane near the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. Here you can join Mickey Mouse andMinnie Mouse, as they’re living the dream as A-list Hollywood stars. You’ll walk the red carpet and step into a scene with Minnie, where she appears as a Tinsel Town starlet in a ritzy setting straight out of a lush and colorful musical extravaganza. Nearby, you will find Mickey portraying his iconic role of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice from “Fantasia.”

Sorcerer Mickey is located at Disney's Hollywood Studios- I do not have his exact location but I've walked past his meet several times.
Sofia the First, Jake the Neverland Pirate and Minnie Mouse are located in Animation Courtyard along with a huge selection of other Disney Junior characters in Disney Junior: Live on Stage(warning- last time I was there there were no seats, that was 2008 though.) and there's a 50s style cafe that, while requires reservations, provides the only meet I know of with Doc McStuffins. Hope that helped!

Sorcerer Mickey is located at Disney's Hollywood Studios- I do not have his exact location but I've walked past his meet several times.
Sofia the First, Jake the Neverland Pirate and Minnie Mouse are located in Animation Courtyard along with a huge selection of other Disney Junior characters in Disney Junior: Live on Stage(warning- last time I was there there were no seats, that was 2008 though.) and there's a 50s style cafe that, while requires reservations, provides the only meet I know of with Doc McStuffins. Hope that helped!
Doc meets in the same place as Jake and Sophia, outside Dis Jr show
Still no seats at the Dis Jr show
it's not 50's Prime Time that is a character meal, it's Hollywood and Vine, next door to 50's Prime Time (just so folks book the right meal)

If you're interested in for sure meeting the Disney Jrs, I would book the H&V lunch. You meet them all, they sing and dance, and it's air conditioned, which is better than standing in multiple lines outside if you're there during a hot period, IMO.

Doc meets in the same place as Jake and Sophia, outside Dis Jr show
Still no seats at the Dis Jr show
it's not 50's Prime Time that is a character meal, it's Hollywood and Vine, next door to 50's Prime Time (just so folks book the right meal)
Yeah, I walk by the 50s cafe a lot and get it mixed up with H&V because I'm pretty sure there's always a Disney Jr sign next to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter