Charactor Outlet Store

Mouseketeer
Where is the Charactor Premier Outlet Store?This is our first trip to WDW. I have read about this outlet and would like to go. Thanks

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

There are 2 Disney outlet stores at the Belz Factory Outlet, which is located at the north end of International Drive. Character Premier is located in mall 1, and Character Warehouse is located in mall 2. I believe there are also Disney outlet stores at the Orlando Premium Outlets and the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.

They are great! Make the time to go before you do any shopping!! ;)

My GF & I love to go shopping at the outlets b/c there's no telling what you could find. It can be anything from last season to weird little trinkits that never made it to WDW.

Are they still open, I heard they closed down
The two stores at Belz are still open. I just shopped there at the beginning of the month. They had a ton of 2002 and 100 Years of Magic stuff on sale. They also had some of the same stuff that is currently being sold at the parks.

Fantastic!!!! Where is that mall? This time we are renting a car. We usually dont but we thought it would be nice to see more of Orlando.

In case you ever travel to anywhere else in Florida besides WDW (yes, I know it's hard to believe there is more to Florida than WDW...even for those of us who live here!), there is a Disney Outlet at the Sawgrass Mall in Ft. Lauderdale. I also noticed there is one coming to my local outlet mall here in little ol' Ft. Myers...I'm SOOO excited!

Check their websites for coupons.

Belz Factory Outlet World
5401 West Oakridge Road
(I-4 Exit 30A)
Phone: 407-352-9611

Orlando Premium Outlets
Vineland Ave.
Off I-4 near DownTown Disney
Phone: 407-238-7787

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
State Road 535
Near Walt Disney World Resort

If anyone is driving down, there is also one near St. Augustine I think...they've changed all the exit numbers, but it used to be exit 95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter