charcter meals

KELLIE

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I wanted to bring my kids to the princess meal at ecopt or the castle I did not know you has to call so far in advance. Does anyone know how I can do this now I am leaveing on April 1st and will be there to the 10. Also I am staying at the movies resort can i useany codes to get money off now. I am not good at finding post if you could email me it would be a help.
pearsonk2@aol:Pinkbounc

WELCOME TO THE DIS!!:bounce:

First off, codes for discounts, go to mousesavers.com and they have the codes listed. Howeverm the code for your arrival has expired. But don't give up hope, if you can find out what the code was, they may still give you that rate. It happened for me.

Second, the Princess meals are extremely popular. Keep checking everyday as some people have to cancel. You can call 407-WDW-DINE. Then once you get down to WDW, have the CM's at AS to check. And then the last chance is to go to the Castle or Epcot and ask if there are any room. I have heard of them taking walk ups from time to time. However, this will require you to be in the park already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter