Charge for more than 2 adults in room????

Mad4Dizne

DIS Veteran
I thought I had read that you can have up to 4 persons in a room at a Loews Hotel....I was told there would be a $25/night charge for more than 2 adults in a room. Is this common???????? They don't do this when we stay at Disney???????

What have you experienced with this?????
Thanks!!!!!!
Flo

Are you sure they don't do this at WDW? I haven't had personal experience with this at WDW, but I thought they did. As to Universal, I think they do charge extra, but I could be wrong.

T&B

You can have four people and in some cases five but only two can be adults without additional charges. Disney does the same thing as do most hotels. I'm not sure how much but they do say additional charges apply for more than two adults in one room. To get around it I guess you could say you are two adults and two children?

In planning for July's trip, there will be 2 parents, and two kids 15 and 18 (this past Nov.) . Loew's said they will still count my 18 yr old son as a child in July for reservation purposes without the $25 per night charge. That is a good thing because my 22 yr. old daughter might be able to join us for a couple of days and we WILL have to pay the extra $25 per night for her. I'm sure the extra charge is for housekeeping, extra towels, etc?

That is the industry standard. It is up to 4 people, but it's based on 2 adults and 2 children. Anything different there is a charge for.

We had 3 in our room, DH and 11 year old son, when a dear frien dof mine from high school surprised me for my 40th b-day celebration. I was able to add her on to my reservation at HRH for one night without an extra charge.

I think you will find that most hotels charge for the extra adult in a room. We were at PBH last year and my brother-in-law stayed in our room for one night - we were charged $25.

If they don't charge you for some reason, consider it a gift. Otherwise, you will have to pay. Children are almost always free in your hotel room (until they turn 18). One exception to this rule is Las Vegas. Many of the hotels in Las Vegas charge an extra nightly rate (up to $35) for children in the room.

Definitely lucky. That is not the norm from my understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter