Charge went through for CP

DebbieB

DIS Veteran
I did an online inquiry today on my Visa and the charge for CP was there, I made the reservation the first day they were out. At first I couldn't remember what it was for, it just said Disney CRO.

Interesting.....There are a few of us on the Disboards who were told by CMs that the CP dinner package wouldn't be charged until the tickets were picked up, which can be done I believe up to 4 days prior to the CP dinner date. (We're going to Le Cellier's Dec. 24th.)

My Visa debit card hasn't been charged, and I recently called to verify my CP dinner package, and it's still in the system, so hopefully I have nothing to worry about!

(The second CM said the same thing as the first one, that my Visa card would be charged when I pick up my tickets. At least I'm getting consistant info from CMs!)

But I'm glad the charge has gone thru for the rest of you, it's one less thing to worry about!

Diznee25

I checked yesterday & mine has not been charged either. We go to the Dec 13th showing.

I just got a call this morning from "Disney World", as the CM put it...not sure if she even gave her own name! LOL! Anyway, it seems the CM who did my CP reservation forgot to ask for my home/mailing address and they needed that. The CM I spoke with today said they will be charging my card today. I called to make the ressie on the first day CP was available to book...maybe it's just taking them awhile to get around to these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter