Charged twice for stroller rental

danielle&aidan

Earning My Ears
I have two charges from MK stroller rental on my account (one for 15, one for 17.08). Anyone have any idea who to contact to fix it?

I don't know, but is it a debit card? The first charge might just be the approval, and the second one might be the actuall charge. Maybe the difference is the tax? If so, that first charge should just disappear on its own in a few days. If you call your bank they can verify that for you.

We run an online store and this happens sometimes when the approval charge and the final charge are different for some reason.

I was thinking the same thing at first when they were both sitting in pending charges. I know a lot of places will have some kind of preauthorization. It's been a few days and they've both moved from pending to withdrawls on account activity.

Now I don't even know where to start to contact someone that can look into it for me.

I'd just dispute one of the charges with your bank and let them handle it. Do you know which one is the actual rental?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter