Charlie Sheen's shirts?

Big Cuddly Bear

DIS Veteran
Anybody have any idea where the shirts Charlie Sheen wore on Two and a Half Men can be purchased? New ones... LOL.. Not the ones he actually wore.

Pretty sure they're Nat Nast or Cubavera. I'm not sure where you can get Nat Nast but I do know some Macy's carry Cubavera.

My DH got some really nice "Charlie Harper" type shirts from Daddyos.com. They are really nice shirts and my DH is a big guy and they came in his size. I couldn't remember the name of the website so I had to google it and this website also came up, charlieharpershirts.com.

Pretty sure they are exclusively Nat Nast. My dad has a couple that he ordered from their website. Anyway, he always commented about Charlie wearing them on the show.

My son and his friends get them from Kingsize Direct or eBay. They LOVED the Charlie look and were truly ticked when he said he HATED those shirts!!:lmao:

I was going to say google "bowling shirts" :rotfl:

They look like they're made out of material that would need to be ironed, and would wrinkle very easily.

Kohls carried similar ones last year during spring and summer.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter