Chase Disney Visa room discount release?

lisawbh

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how far in advance they release the discounts for Disney for Chase Disney Visa?

We are looking at a trip for next fall and not sure when to start watching for discounts.

They can do it at any time...or not at all. But if they do, it probably wouldn't happen until close to those dates.

I have been waiting on one for this December.
I'd love one too, but am not holding my breathe. They did very little discounts last year and they just released the Disney+ discount, so I'd be surprised if there will be a Chase Disney Visa discount. You never know when a little pixie dust might land, but I'm not counting on it for this December.

I'd love one too, but am not holding my breathe. They did very little discounts last year and they just released the Disney+ discount, so I'd be surprised if there will be a Chase Disney Visa discount. You never know when a little pixie dust might land, but I'm not counting on it for this December.
I just sucked it up yesterday and subscribed to Disney + to get the December discount (I was holding out for the Visa). D+ is running a special right now, $1.99/first month then $7.99 after so for less than $20, I ended up being able to upgrade my room at POFQ and add an extra park day to our tickets for around $150. I put a note on my calendar to cancel the D+ when we return.

I just sucked it up yesterday and subscribed to Disney + to get the December discount (I was holding out for the Visa). D+ is running a special right now, $1.99/first month then $7.99 after so for less than $20, I ended up being able to upgrade my room at POFQ and add an extra park day to our tickets for around $150. I put a note on my calendar to cancel the D+ when we return.
I bit the bullet when D+ was first offered to Disney Chase Visa cardholders. If you prepaid for 3 years it was $150 or maybe even less, than ended up getting another year thrown in for free from Verizon. Unfortunately our dates are somewhat fixed, so cannot move into the D+ discount window.

So I guess no October discounts coming out
Historically they only do one one Visa discount per year. It as been January -spring with varying discounts and dates. This year I was surprised with the later release.

I have never found the discount except by coming to this discount section. I don’t get an email, it’s not listed on wdw etc. Someone finds a link and will post . So keep an eye out, who knows when .

It is on the Disney website under “places to stay” View All Offers, Up to $400 off. Could not find a better deal than our rack rate already booked for Feb. 😞

It is on the Disney website under “places to stay” View All Offers, Up to $400 off. Could not find a better deal than our rack rate already booked for Feb. 😞

That one doesn't say Disney Visa and is a room/ticket package not room only. Maybe I need to clear cookies or something to see it?

I keep refreshing to see the Disney Visa Offer- it's definitely coming for early 2023!

Sigh.......Nothing available on this discount at POFQ for my dates 01/26 - 02/05. There was lots of availability at POR but I prefer POFQ.

Sigh.......Nothing available on this discount at POFQ for my dates 01/26 - 02/05. There was lots of availability at POR but I prefer POFQ.
I usually like POFQ better too, except for our last trip when their only pool opened at 10am. My husband and I walked to POR to use one of their quiet pools instead. I booked POR for our next trip just in case we want to swim at 8:30am again. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter