• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chase Visa Character Meet: Anyone done this recently?

Funny....I have had a Disney Visa for years. Never knew this existed. Heading to WDW in April. Can't wait to try it out!

Are the debit and credit cards different for Disney Visa?

We did it at California Adventures last year and just walked up to the characters. It was funny as they had no idea we were coming and they were acting silly with the CM's and Photography. My mom and I called them out on it and they just kept covering their faces! We interacted with them for a good 10-12 minutes and received our picture at the photo place in the evening before we went home. It's a great perk to have!

Just reordered my Disney visa I have a debit and credit card! I HOPE it's Mickey to

I don't think there's a difference except for what the are used for...perhaps some of the designs may be different but I don't think theirs any core differences

Are the debit and credit cards different for Disney Visa?

We did it at California Adventures last year and just walked up to the characters. It was funny as they had no idea we were coming and they were acting silly with the CM's and Photography. My mom and I called them out on it and they just kept covering their faces! We interacted with them for a good 10-12 minutes and received our picture at the photo place in the evening before we went home. It's a great perk to have!
The Disney Visa (no annual fee) earns 1% rewards on all purchases, the Disney Premier Visa ($49 annual fee) earns 2% rewards on gas, groceries, restaurants, and Disney purchases, with 1% on all other categories. The Disney debit earns no rewards. All 3 cards have the same park perks, including early booking of most promos, and all 3 have different sets of card designs.

Just reordered my Disney visa I have a debit and credit card! I HOPE it's Mickey too
I didn't know there was a debit version!!
I tried for the credit card a month ago and was declined and disappointed. Thanks to you I read this today and stopped by Chase on the way home. I have an account at Chase and will have my card in a couple of days. Thanks!

I'm a new Disney Chase Visa customer, how do you find out where to go for character meet once inside the parks?:confused3

image.jpg When I went March 7th they had Mickey and goofy, best meet and greet I've done yet. I went at about 2 pm and waited about 20 minutes. Not too many people in line but the characters really interact with you!

We had Minnie and goofy last week. I would ask at guest service where they are located.

Just there yesterday about 5pm walked right in, only had Pluto.

With inno west closing anyone know if they will relocate the visa pictures?

Wow only Pluto their getting cheap huh?

I hope something is arranged as I was looking forward to just going in and taking some quick photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter