Chauvin Verdict In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not implying asking hence the sentence being structured like a question? I am not sure I could have made it any simpler for you.
It’s your use of the word “again” in your question. It speaks volumes and you’re not being genuine implying you were asking a simple question.

ETA: your question isn’t structurally as “simple” as you apparently think it is.

You know what they say when we assume!
I added to that post at the same time you were commenting, so I’ll say it here too.

It’s the structure of your sentence. It isn’t as “simple” as you think it is. And I’m not assuming anything. Structurally, it’s how your question reads.

Yes you are right my goodness!
You know its hard to see your point of view when you say one thing, but then "love" a post stating the exact opposite thing you already stated. And yet you continue to ignore those asking you to clarify what you mean, and continue to just be condescending to everyone who is questioning you. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you really aren't doing yourself any favors to be taken seriously.

I'd like to bring your question back up before the thread gets locked. I'm not surprised there were three counts, but I don't understand how he could be convicted of all three. He only killed GF once. If they had assault (or other physical charge), I could understand.

I'm simply asking about the legalities. I am not surprised he was found guilty (I thought he deserved at least murder 3). I just don't understand how one death = two murder charges and a manslaughter.
To answer this question, what I’m reading is he only will get sentenced on one (the 2nd degree murder charge). So they charge all 3 in hopes at least one is guilty. So my understanding is that the jury found enough evidence for the most serious charge, which means by default the lesser two were also met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter